Covid-19 Precautions and Procedures
We care about you and your health. We care about your family’s health and your neighbor’s health. We care about our health as well. Therefore, we are taking appropriate precautions in our procedures to help ensure safety against COVID-19 to the best of our ability.
Steps we are taking for your safety
- Wiping tables with a disinfecting spray in-between each patient.
- Dr Evan is hand washing or using sanitizer in-between each patient.
- Asking patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering practice.
- Leaving doors open to prevent patients from having to touch doorknobs.
- Using temporary cards so no patient has to hand their Health Record card to us.
- Wiping all surfaces that have been touched by patients, Dr. Evan and staff.
- If making payment, using a clean stylus pen to sign for payments.
- There will never be more than 10 people in the office at once.
- We have spaced the chairs 6 feet apart from one another for social distancing.
- We have removed all snacks and coffee station
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitating contacting us at 978-287-9546.
Ask a question or book an appointment below.
1740 Massachusetts Ave, Boxborough, MA 01719