Covid-19 Precautions and Procedures
We care about you and your health. We care about your family’s health and your neighbor’s health. We care about our health as well. Therefore, we are taking appropriate precautions in our procedures to help ensure safety against COVID-19 to the best of our ability.
Steps we are taking for your safety
- Cleaning tables with a disinfecting spray in-between each patient.
- Dr. Evan is using sanitizer in-between each patient.
- Using temporary cards so no patient has to hand their Health Record card to us.
- Wiping all surfaces that have been touched by patients, Dr. Evan and staff.
- If making payment, using a clean stylus pen to sign for payments.
- Our landlord, unprompted, installed a UV filtration system several months back to clean the air of viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and fungi.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitating contacting us at 978-287-9546.
1740 Massachusetts Ave, Boxborough, MA 01719